Many hotels and Airbnb accommodations are available in Canmore. Here’s a link to hotels in Canmore to get you started.
Included: Friday & Saturday night
- Central power station on site with a priority for headlamps. We encourage riders to come with lights fully charged.
- Washroom facilities
- Water is available at the Centre
- Coin/Loonie operated showers will be available on site at the Day Lodge during the following times:
- Friday 9 am – 4:45 pm
- Saturday 7:00AM – 9 pm (subject to change)
- Sunday 7:00AM – 4:45PM
- Wax room building washrooms open from Friday 12 pm – Sunday at 4pm.
- Due to limited parking, only one RV and one vehicle per 4-5 person team is allowed on site. Corporate teams are allowed one RV and two vehicles. We ask that all other vehicles be left in town.
- We have a capacity of 60 RV spaces available on a first-come-first-serve basis at registration.
- RVs can run generators, however, quiet time will be enforced and generators will have to be turned off between 10pm – 7 am
- No reservations for camping/tenting are required.
- 24 hour solo riders are allowed one 10 x 10′ non-powered area on course in the stadium and 1 vehicle parked in the parking lot.
- If you are unloading with multiple vehicles on Friday, we will only allow 1 vehicle from a team onsite at a time. Vehicles will need to hand in their pass at the front gate and the next team vehicle will need to pick it up. If your are bringing a motorhome that is considered one vehicle.
- Tenting is on a first come first serve basis. Best to show up early to get your ideal spot.
- Parking on Spray Lakes road is prohibited. Vehicles parked on Spray Lakes road are subject to ticketing and towing.
- All campsites are to be packed by 4pm Sunday.