Each team is required to have one volunteer to cover a 3 hr shift.
The volunteer registration form will be up and running to register your team’s volunteer closer to the race date.
If you’re not a part of the race but want to lend a hand – email us prior to signing up.
Volunteer meeting will take place at 11:15 am on Saturday August 27 following the rider meeting.
Volunteer duties include
- One aid station is on course located in the biathlon area. It will be manned 24 hours throughout the race.
- Race package pickup (Friday / Saturday)
- Course setup/take down.
- Race day traffic management.
- Garbage pick up.
- Timing tent assistance.
- Provide support for riders if they are injured by calling emergency number, provide first aid if you have certification, get riders to safety.
- Provide mechanical assistance (if you are capable of helping).
- Provide food and beverages to riders on course (food will be supplied by organizers).
- Keep stoke at maximum levels and add more cowbell!!